HyperParasite, developed by Troglobytes Games, and co-published by Hound Picked Games, is a relentless twin-stick shooter/brawler with rogue-lite mechanics and is set in the roaring 80s, offering cool looks, fast action and great controls.
A dystopian world presents an ambience of dislocation, menace and tough love which is set around World War III. The unseen aggressor marauding and consuming its way through the population is a parasitic organism capable of making hosts of unsuspecting human beings, consuming what’s left of their souls and wreaking unfathomable havoc.
You are the organism with a mission. You are… HyperParasite.
- A fresh twist on the genre: hop from one host body to another
- 60 Playable Characters to Body-Snatch and utilise their attributes
- Unique retro 3D-pixelated visual style
- Original retro inspired synth-wave soundtrack
- Cast+weapon includes – cops+guns, Werewolves+claws, robots+lasers, aliens and so much more
- Procedurally generated levels that will play differently each time, challenging even the most seasoned of players
Extremely fun co-op mode: will the humans handle TWO HyperParasites?
Coming soon on
Follow & Wishlist HyperParasite
Troglobytes Games is a small independent video game development studio based in Barcelona, Spain. This experienced studio was founded by both industry veterans and young talents.
They love playing and creating video games and their mission is to create innovatively high quality games on various platforms using the latest in technology. Primarily focusing on storytelling and aesthetics.