About the Game
HyperParasite, developed by Troglobytes Games, and co-published by Hound Picked Games, is a relentless twin-stick shooter/brawler with rogue-lite mechanics and is set in the roaring 80s, offering cool looks, fast action and great controls.
A dystopian world presents an ambience of dislocation, menace and tough love which is set around World War III. The unseen aggressor marauding and consuming its way through the population is a parasitic organism capable of making hosts of unsuspecting human beings, consuming what’s left of their souls and wreaking unfathomable havoc.
You are the organism with a mission. You are… HyperParasite.
- A fresh twist on the genre: hop from one host body to another
- 60 Playable Characters to Body-Snatch and utilise their attributes
- Unique retro 3D-pixelated visual style
- Original retro inspired synth-wave soundtrack
- Cast+weapon includes – cops+guns, Werewolves+claws, robots+lasers, aliens and so much more
- Procedurally generated levels that will play differently each time, challenging even the most seasoned of players
Extremely fun co-op mode: will the humans handle TWO HyperParasites?