Developed by Causal Bit Games, Battle Princess Madelyn is a game that follows the journey of a young knight in training, Madelyn, and her ghostly pet dog, Fritzy. They set out on a journey to save her kingdom and her family from the clutches of an evil wizard.
Set in the vein of classics such as Ghouls N’ Ghosts and Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon’s Trap, the instantly familiar gameplay will transport old-school gamers back to their heyday, and the self-adjusting difficulty will allow for even the most novice of gamer to pick up and play!
Releases on 6th December 2018
- A mix of fast-paced classic arcade action with the adventure elements of classic games from the golden age of console gaming.
- Amazingly detailed hand-drawn pixel art brought to life by the magical lighting of the Unity Engine.
- Battle Princess Madelyn can be played through quickly as an arcade game or, for the full experience, you can stop at towns to help the locals! How you play to complete the story depends on your personal choice!
- Find all of the collectibles hidden throughout the stages for bonus rewards and extra hidden stages!
- Ten levels, each including up to five stages – as well as one or two branching hidden stages!
- Fully re-playable stages – if you’ve unlocked it, you can play it as much as you want!
- Combo meters for destroying and juggling enemies!
- Ten types of weapons which change with the three sets of armor found in the game!
- Fritzy, your ghostly dog companion, gains powers as you progress through the game, thus allowing you to complete puzzles and reach otherwise inaccessible areas of each stage!
- An original story written by a professional children’s author.